SATVA Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome racers to the Southern Extreme Dirt Track Racing Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doubletree Room rates / Banquet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jims23

Doubletree Room rates / Banquet Empty
PostSubject: Doubletree Room rates / Banquet   Doubletree Room rates / Banquet EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:07 pm

The room rates for the banquet at the Doubletree Inn are $ 99.00 for the night. You must tell them this is for the Southern ATVA Promotors Group. If there is any question about the rates this is what is in the banquet contract. Reservations can be made starting Monday Jan. 28th after 9:00 am]. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubletree Inn

252-937-6888

Jim S.
Back to top Go down
C-Leigh Racing

PostSubject: Re: Doubletree Room rates / Banquet   Doubletree Room rates / Banquet EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Whos ready for the Banquet ?? cheers Laughing .
I know I am, cause I'm having flash backs remember all the good times we all had last year & ready to see you folks.
It is so boring not having a race to be at or either working on a race track, that I have gone to the "DARK SIDE" & doing porting on a 4 poker head & ya'll know that aint me, not me cause I'm 2 stroke till they turn my toes up.
king Neil
Back to top Go down
jims23

PostSubject: Re: Doubletree Room rates / Banquet   Doubletree Room rates / Banquet EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm ready to get off the beach for a day or so and do a little socializing. Haven't seen anybody or talked to anyone since the last race.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Full Blown Motorsports

Full Blown Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: Doubletree Room rates / Banquet   Doubletree Room rates / Banquet EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Neil you porting a 4 poke head/ I dont beleive that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubletree Room rates / Banquet   Doubletree Room rates / Banquet Empty

Back to top Go down

Doubletree Room rates / Banquet
Page 1 of 1